Audit & Quality Assurance Division
OUAZZANI CHAHDI Tayeb
Poste : 201 / Email : email@example.com
Pr BENNOUNA Mustapha
Advisor to the President and ANEAQ Expert
Poste : 00 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Management is placed under the direct supervision of the President of UEMF and his advisor.The integration of a Quality Assurance approach emanates from the strategic plan of the presidency, which aims to control internal processes but also to introduce a culture of excellence and continuous improvement at all levels of the organization. '' University (Letter from the President of UEMF-October 2018).
Pilot internal audits of:
- - Support services
- - Establishments
- - Governance bodies
- - Process
- - Activities, …
in order to assess its organization, operation and results in relation to the objectives set and the control of the risks incurred.
- - Follow the quantitative and qualitative performance indicators of the University at the levels: educational, research, sustainable development
- - Conduct ascending and descending evaluations (evaluation of staff, managers, evaluation of teaching and university structures by students, etc.)
- - Conduct the self-assessment process (training, governance, research, services to society) in coordination with the establishments and the presidency.
- - Prepare certification and / or accreditation projects
- - Prepare and follow the classification files of universities and / or establishments
- - Prepare the external evaluation of the University and its components by a recognized national or international agency
The main standards of our Quality Assurance System are:
- - National repository of the National Assessment and Quality Assurance Agency (ANEAQ);
- - References and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG);
- - ISO 21001 version 2018: Management systems of education / training organizations - Requirements and recommendations for their application.