Ecole Euromed d’Architecture de Design et d’Urbanisme (EMADU)
In 2000, she obtained the title of architect at the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism in Belgium UMons; and received the ARIA prize - Architecture Research and Information Studio - and the PJDA grant - Placement of young diplomas in Architecture / Leonardo Da Vinci.
In addition to a few experiences in architecture offices in Paris and INGOs, in 2005 she obtained the title of Doctor in Town Planning and Regional Development from the EGEE Doctoral School -Paris XII- and joined the National School of Architecture –ENA / Rabat while preparing a Specialized Master in Landscape Architecture and Territory Planning at UNIRC-Italy.
In 2007, she obtained the title of Research Professor at the ENA where she taught, in particular, Urban Planning and Landscape Architecture.
In 2009, she set up the "City, Territory and Landscape" Department which she headed until 2011 and from which she initiated and supervised several national studies of Landscape Planning as the Green and Landscape Plan of Rabat ; while interventing, as an expert, for International Organizations and Institutions acting in these fields. She is, since then, a part of several Workshops with the UNESCO Chair in Landscape, Environment and Urban Design at the University of Montreal as Associate Professor.
- Urban Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Territory Development
- Urban Design
In 2013, she held the post of Vice Director of the National School of Architecture-Rabat in charge of Pedagogy where she, among others, developed the “Cahier National des Normes Pédagogiques” for the Architecture Curricula; and set up, with colleagues from ENA, the first Moroccan Center for Doctoral Studies in Architecture.
In September 2016, she is appointed Director of EEMADU - EuroMed School of Architecture, Design and Urban Planning at UEMF - Euro-Med University of Fez-. Since her appointment, she has created the Architecture program which started in 2016-2017; then the Bachelor in Design program which started in 2017-2018; as well as the Masters in Urban and Territory Planning.
In addition to her academic activities, since 2014, she has been running a para-pedagogical program that she has set up and entitled “Draw me tomorrow” for primary school students from disadvantaged neighborhoods for the introduction to environment and sustainable development notions.
- 2015 : "UN ALTRO MEDITERRANEO. Projetti per Paesaggi Critici" ALTRALINEA editore, Firenze 2015 de Florence
- 2014 : Membre du Comité Scientifique de la Revue internationale "Intelligent Landscape" ; Edition ARACNE ; ISBN 978-88-548-6162-6
- 2014 : "LANDSCAPE ACCESSIBILITY". TOPSCAPE Magazine & 'Intelligent Landscape" editorial series
- 2013 : «Plan Paysager de Kénitra » A.E Architecture et Environnement N°4;
- 2013 : « LÓGICAS LOCALES - Patrimonio y turismo responsable en el alto atlas de marruecos »
- 2013 : “Vestire il paesaggio“ « il verde periurbano in marocco (dalla riqualificazione paesaggistica della valle del fiume buferkrane alla cintura verde di meknes) » ; Edizion
- Landscape Architecture and Regional Planning Studio (Master 1 & 2)
- Architecture and Town Planning Workshop (Master level 1)
- History and Theories of Spatial Planning and Landscape Architecture (License 2)