The former students of the Euromed University of Fez held their constitutive general assembly on Friday March 17, 2023 in a hybrid format (face-to-face and remote), for the creation of their association, now domiciled at the University.
The opportunity for the dozens of participants to review and endorse the missions assigned to their association, those of:
- preserve and strengthen the bonds of friendship between members, maintain and develop the feeling of belonging to their community,
- to defend the moral and material interests of its members, in compliance with the law, and to assist them in their professional and personal lives,
- support young graduates, promote their professional integration and develop their professional skills,
- develop the international influence and image of the UEMF diploma and its alumni,
- carry out collective projects with a social vocation.
The participants adopted the statutes of the association after their detailed reading and then proceeded to the election of their officers. It is composed as follows: CHBILI Yahia (President); BELHABIB Kenza (Vice-president); IRAQUI Amine (Secretary General); AMEUR Omar (Deputy Secretary General); BENTLA Kamilia (Treasurer). Four delegate members complete this composition: ALAOUI Souad, BENTAHER Jabeur; FADIL Ahmed Amine; YASSINE Taoufik.
Through debates and discussions, priority actions that will be the subject of their action plan have been identified and will serve as a basis for the development of this plan by the office.