Health and Prevention
The university has an infirmary open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. It provides the following services:
- Advice and awareness-raising on health-related matters;
- Routine care in case of malaise and small accidents;
- First aid before any possible evacuation to the clinic;
- Referral to specialist physicians and appropriate centres.
In order to benefit from the basic student AMO (Compulsory Health Insurance), the following conditions must be met:
Be legally registered at the university.
Be no more than 30 years of age.
Not to be a beneficiary of any other basic medical coverage in a personal capacity or as an entitled person:
- The RAMED;
- The Compulsory Health Insurance for the public sector managed by the CNOPS;
- The Compulsory Health Insurance for the private sector managed by the CNSS;
- The Mutual insurance companies or internal funds under the responsibility of public institutions and which fall within the scope of the provisions of Article 114 of Law 65-00.
Steps to follow:
- Fill in, print and legalise the electronic registration form available on this link: http://cme.enssup.gov.ma/
- Fill in the student information
- Pay the membership fees* set by the law in force, i.e. 400 Dhs per academic year, to be paid by bank transfer to the student's account at UEMF;
Submit the file to the Student Affairs Department.
* Students benefiting from medical coverage are exempt from this payment (subject to presentation of the proof of medical coverage).
All students benefit from a capped supplementary insurance policy that covers emergency medical and hospital care provided by a contracted clique.