Euromed Polytechnic School (EPS)
•PhD in Electronics, Components and Systems from the Institute of Electronics and Systems, University of Montpellier, France
• Ingénieur d’état en Systèmes Embarqués et Informatique Industrielle, ENSAF, 2017
• Embedded Systems
• Real Time Operating Systems
• Multicore programming
• Development of a new NDT and ultrasound imaging method exploiting the non-linear effects of acoustic wave propagation.
• Implementation of an automated measurement bench allowing to image the field of ultrasonic propagation with 3 motorized axis, acquisition and signal processing, control and post-processing by LabVIEW.
• Simulations under Python/MATLAB
• 2020 – Present : Professor at Euromed University of Fes, Electric Engineering Department, specializes in Embedded systems and industrial IT.
• Sep. 2018 - August 2019 : Lecturer at the Department of Electronics, Electrotechnical et Automatism, Faculty of Science, University of Montpellier, France - LabVIEW programming and firmware development . - Applied Signal processing.
• Sep. 2018 - August 2019 : R and Shiny Developer Service of Scientific culture, University of Montpellier, France - Development and integration of a software in R, allowing to analyse statistically stuffed animal miniature in relation to their morphology and emotional contribution. More than More than 850 contributions from all over the world have constituted the database for the analysis.
• April - August 2017 : Research Internship: Non-linear acoustic microscopy Institute of Electronics and Systems, University of Montpellier, France - Demonstrated of the sensitivity of the microscope to non-linearities at its focal point, development of a signal processing algorithm and validation on SAM measurement bench.
• June - August 2016 : Engineering Internship : Industrial IT AUTEC - Automation Technology - Developed a system of supervision and archiving of real time data coming from PLCs of the COPAG agro-food plant, using : Python,WinDev, STEP7 and Raspberry PI.
• June - August 2015 : Engineering Internship : Industrial IT CIS MED, Morocco - 3D design of a custom tool changer for CNC machining, using: CATIA V5, SolidWorks.
• Nonlinear B/A measurement using finite amplitude method on a Scannig Acoustic Microscope : A study on water and methanol, M. Essabbar , G. Despaux , E. Le Clézio/in prog.
• Intelligent IoT Platform for Precocious Detection of Late Blight and TYLCV Tomato Disease in Morocco, Moad Essabbar, Sara Bakkali & Hajar Saikouk ,International Conference on Digital Technologies and Applications
• AI-driven insulin delivery system to enhance the glucose level of patients: A review, Isah Ndakara Abubakar, Moad Essabbar, Hajar Saikouk, Internationat SIIRT conference on scientific research, Turkey
• Blood Glucose-Insulin Dynamics in Type 1 Diabetic Patients for the Mitigation of Hyperglycemic Conditions: A PID controller with a step response, Isah Ndakara Abubakar, Moad Essabbar, Hajar Saikouk, International Conference on Digital Technologies and Applications
• Microscopie acoustique non-linéaire, M. ESSABBAR , G. DESPAUX , E. LE CLEZIO, Colloque Interdisciplinaire en Instrumentaion, FRANCE
• B/A measurement and hydrophone surface effect on field mapping, M. ESSABBAR , G. DESPAUX , E. LE CLEZIO, CSI Information, structures et systèmes 2018, France
• Nonlinearity measurement in the focal zone of a SAM, M. ESSABBAR , G. DESPAUX , E. LE CLEZIO, CSI Information, structures et systèmes 2017, France
• Embedded Linux
• Real Time Operating Systems
• Techniques de Codage
• Signal Processing
• Digital Image Processing
• C prog
• 1er Prix d’Excellence, Génie des SEII, ENSA, USMBA 2017
• 2ème Prix compétition ProtoTop, Cité d’Innovation, USMBA 2016
• 1er Prix Google Startup Weekend 2016 Motion Project